National Geographic Explorer returned to Orskov Yard for the second time. Despite of a very tight schedule they sailed the vessel from Ushuaia to Frederikshavn for docking. Good quality and delivery on time is worth the travelling. After three intensive weeks the vessel was re-delivered and picked up passengers in London, to start her summer cruise in the North Sea.
The tasks that were done in the three weeks were:
- Complete paint of the vessel.
- Overhaul of thrusters, stabilizers and propellers.
- Replacement of freshwater pipes.
- Engine overhauls.
- Various upgrades in accommodation.
- Renewal of provision system pipes.
- General Class related work.
Check out our services and find out what we can do for you.